Cookies are small text files that sites visited by users send to their terminals or devices, where they are stored to be transmitted back to the same sites on subsequent visits. Cookies (and/or similar technologies such as, for example, SDK technologies for the mobile world) can be stored permanently (persistent cookies) on your device or have a variable duration; in fact, they can be deleted when you close your browser or have a duration limited to a single session (session cookies).
Cookies are used for a variety of purposes; their use on https://www.mesar.it/ and its subdomains is further detailed in section 2 of this policy below.
Please note that our platform supports the browsers and/or applications identified below for the purpose of proper service delivery. For optimal results, we recommend that you download the latest version of your browser and/or app.
We remind you that MESAR SRL cannot guarantee the correct functioning of the service and the effectiveness of the indications contained in this policy for previous versions of unsupported browsers and/or apps.
– Desktop Site Browser
– Chrome version 49.0 or later
– Firefox version 52.0 or later
– Internet Explorer version 11 or later
– Safari version 8 or later
– Mobile site browser
– iOS 7.1 or later (iPhone 4 or later): Safari
– Android 4.1 or later: Chrome 28.0 or later, Samsung Browser 3.3 or later, Android browser.
– Windows Phone 8.1 or later: IEMobile
– Browser for tablet devices
– Ipad: Safari
– Android: Android Browser
– IOS 6.1.0 or later
– Android 3.2.0 or later
2 What types of Cookies exist?
There are different types of cookies: technical, statistical and profiling cookies
2.1 Technical and strictly necessary cookies.
This type of cookies is appropriate for the proper functioning of the site. Without them, in fact, the site may not be displayed correctly or may not be usable in all its parts or functionalities. For this reason, technical cookies cannot be disabled. Technical cookies can be persistent (i.e., they have life until their expiration date) or session cookies (when the browser is closed, they are destroyed to be recreated at the next access).
2.2 Statistical or performance cookies.
Statistical cookies help Web site owners understand how visitors interact with sites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
2.3 Functionality cookies.
These cookies allow the site to provide enhanced functionality and personalization. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services have been added to our pages.
2.4 Profiling or targeted advertising cookies.
These cookies are used to derive information about the user that can then be used for promotional and advertising purposes. Profiling cookies may be proprietary or third-party. Explicit acceptance is required for this type of cookies and they can be deactivated at any time.
2.5 First Party Cookies or Third Party Cookies.
The above Cookies can be:
– First-party cookies: these cookies are installed by our site and are used to allow the site to remember user data and preferences.
– Third-party cookies: third-party cookies are cookies set by sites other than ours. For example, a Facebook “Like” button on our site will set a cookie that can be read by Facebook. The purpose of third-party cookies is to collect certain information to conduct different kinds of research, such as behavioral research, demographic research, and last but not least, for targeted marketing purposes. Another example would be Google Analytics from Google, Inc, a service that provides statistics to measure and analyze site performance.
The consent given to the installation of cookies can always be revoked via the cookie settings on the website. In addition, cookies can be completely deactivated by the browser using the appropriate function provided in the settings in most browsing programs. It is good to know, however, that by disabling cookies some of the features of https://www.mesar.it/ may not be usable.
Below are links to the policies of the major browsers for more information on disabling cookies:
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/block-enable-or-allow-cookies
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it-IT&p=cpn_cookies
Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Attivare%20e%20disattivare%20i%20cookie
Apple Safari: https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/it/cookies